Re: [Shop-talk] Power Washer engine question

To: nick brearley <nick@landform.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Power Washer engine question
From: "Elton E. (Tony) Clark" <eltonclark@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 12:44:37 -0500
*I have a ultrasonic unit originally made for watchmakers and jewelers.  The
person I got it from used common detergents like "Simple Green" so that's
what I use.  It does a good job on carburetors and other gum up problems but
I wish I knew more about which solutions and  which frenquencies are best.*
*Tony in Texas*