Re: [Shop-talk] Heating a shop

To: Team shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Heating a shop
From: Brian Kennedy <kennedybc@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 11:42:25 -0800
Steve, I've used one that is basically designed for a 2x4' drop ceiling, but
has an adaptor for a regular ceiling. I put it over our bed so we can turn
down the heat in the house at night and still be comfy without electric
heater noise. It works great and does not have any additional venting. If
you need it, I can probably dig up where I bought it.
Brian Kennedy