Re: [Shop-talk] Heating a shop

To: Ben Zwissler <bjzwissler@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Heating a shop
From: pethier@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 20:30:52 +0000 (UTC)
Again, I find the Empire through-the-wall to be ideal for this application.
One 7.5" hole in the wall.  Gas flame is schematically outside the building.
The outside system takes in fresh air and exhausts combustion gasses.  The
inside system takes inside air and heats it.  No solvents or gasoline fumes in
the flame.  No combustion CO in my lungs.  No oxygen depletion in the building.

1962 Triumph TR4 CT2846L
1979 Caterham 7
1994 Miata C-package
2004 Suburban 8.1