Re: [Shop-talk] Heating a shop

To: Randall <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Heating a shop
From: Ben Zwissler <bjzwissler@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 22:01:13 -0500
I've got a ventless gas heater in an area attached to my shop ( not
radiant though).  The major reason I would not do this again in a shop
area or anywhere that shares "air" with the heater is that anytime you
use any solvents or anything makes airborne particles/fumes the heater
burns it and smells things up.  I'd vent if I do it again.

Ben.....

Ben Zwissler
bjzwissler@gmail.com
Columbus, IN