[Shop-talk] Wheel Balancer

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Shop-talk] Wheel Balancer
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 09:58:48 +0430
I want to thank you all for the links on tire changers and such.  Even
though I've been doing it for quite sometimes, I picked up some neat tips.

My question is, do they make a static balancer for car tires that is as
simple and accurate as the ones for motorcycles?  I'd love to find a way
to balance a car tire as the weights come off my truck tires every now and
then (rough use.)

Thanks.

Moose
Waldo Emerson