Re: [Shop-talk] Odd-shaped door?

To: Team shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Odd-shaped door?
From: Brian Kennedy <kennedybc@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 14:34:58 -0800
If you're willing to give up on the insulation properties, something as
simple as a patio door or even an accordian door could work. I'm guessing
that since you already have one door stopping most of the breeze, the second
one wouldn't have to do much insulating. Here's one for $100.
http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/for/1552193189.html
It's pretty easy to lift out patio doors if you don't need the full width
too often.

Brian K