Re: [Shop-talk] Solar car battery chargers

To: "'Shop Talk List'" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Solar car battery chargers
From: "Arvid Jedlicka" <arvidj@visi.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 09:32:31 -0500
I have also used the BatteryMinder products with great success on the MR2's
and the GSXR. Having said that, I have a truck that I use every three to six
months and it could use a batter maintainer but it is not in a location
where an outlet is readily available.

Therefore my question is "has anyone had any experience with the solar
powered ones to either recommend it or say it is not worth the time or money
given that a 120v outlet is not handy?"

Thanks,
Arvid