Re: [Shop-talk] Formica counter top

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net, kennedybc@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Formica counter top
From: Pat Horne <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 20:02:24 -0600
Formica is usually put down with contact cement. Contact cement can be
released with lacquer thinner. If there is a loose spot around the edge,
squirt some lacquer thinner under it and let it sit for a few minutes,
then carefully work a putty knife under and see if it is releasing at
all. If so, continue applying lacquer thinner and lifting the Formica
until it all comes loose.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Brian Kennedy, On 11/25/2010 11:51 AM: