[Shop-talk] Tire changer mount, the conclusion

Subject: [Shop-talk] Tire changer mount, the conclusion
From: strovato at optonline.net (Steven Trovato)
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 15:11:51 -0500
The only problem I see with that is that I don't happen to have a
conveniently located super-heavy table.  One thing I do have, though,
is cars.  So, I was thinking about doing something where the two
support arms could go to pads under two tires on a car.  Haven't
tried it, though.  It's just a concept.

-Steve Trovato
strovato at optonline.net