Re: [Shop-talk] Battery minders?

To: Scott <scott.hall.personal@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Battery minders?
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 09:33:36 -0800
A couple of the subscription-supported (no advertising taken) aviation mags did
some studies.  For aircraft, they liked
the BatteryMinder brand.  I have one of these:

*http://tinyurl.com/7yz78qp

... and I'm happy with it.  Also 'Auto Restorer' mag did some reviews lately,
and the BM units scored well (note they
make one that will charge several batteries simultaneously).

Bob
*

On 2/12/2012 9:23 AM, Scott wrote:
> So I think I just killed a motorcycle battery by leaving it on a Sears
>charger.  What brand automatic battery charger
> do we like now, and where do we like to get it?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Scott

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell@comcast.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html