[Shop-talk] computer virus question

Subject: [Shop-talk] computer virus question
From: tvacc at lotusowners.com (Tony Vaccaro)
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 23:41:05 -0500
Hi John

I do this sort of thing every day. I did 3 today and have 2 more running
when I left my shop.  You need to find someone that really knows what they
are doing. We really know what we are doing and I would estimate that in the
past 12 months we maybe have not been able to fix 2, that required a system
reinstall.
The Big box guys send people to us all the time, because we are that good.

We could fix it remotely as long as you still have an  connection to the
internet, and you might even though you cannot get on. But I don't want to
make is seem I am using the list to get business. I am not, Just trying to
help you out if you are really stuck. We normally charge $99 flat rate (this
is 1/2 the rate of the big box stores)

If you want, I will fix it for half that as I will give my end up, but we
have a rule here that my son and I can do stuff for free for each of our
friends, but we cannot give away the other persons money.

Anyways, either find someone local that really knows their stuff or you can
give us a call.