[Shop-talk] Single Post Parking Lift

Subject: [Shop-talk] Single Post Parking Lift
From: fitzgibbon3 at comcast.net (Tom & Marge FitzGibbon)
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 15:48:12 +0000 (UTC)
The on-going thread about the logistics of getting delivery of a 4 post lift
made me wonder if anyone has any experience with a single-post parking lift
line the one Pace Tools offers ( http://www.pacetools.com/Products/PSC-6K ).
The Admiral has given me permission for a pair of lifts in the garage. I'm a
little concerned about fitting both of them, and this seems like a possible
alternative to a 4-post lift used just for parking and not for service. Has
anyone had any experience with a single-post lift like this? Anyone had any
experience with Pace, good or bad?

Tom FitzGibbon
Scotch Plains, NJ
'67 Spitfire Mk II