[Shop-talk] Question about logistics shipping a four post lift

Subject: [Shop-talk] Question about logistics shipping a four post lift
From: jdinnis at gmail.com (John Innis)
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 18:25:45 -0500
Ok gang, I am way short on garage space and I am considering buying a
4-post storage/service lift to ease the congestion.  My biggest concern is
how to deal with getting the lift shipped to the house.  Most of the lifts
I have looked at state that they are too large/heavy for a liftgate.  To
complicate matters there is no way to get a semi-truck to the house.  I
know a medium sized straight truck can make the turn around, but that is
about as big as I can accommodate.  Anyone have any experience with this?
Options?

= Never offend people with style when you   =
= can offend with substance --- Sam Brown  =