[Shop-talk] OT hep with ants PLEASE

Subject: [Shop-talk] OT hep with ants PLEASE
From: shannahquilts at gmail.com (Shannah Miller)
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 10:51:45 -0700
BBQ at Tim's house!

OK, I'll come clean: I suggested the Cream of Wheat because it has
actually worked for me.  I have no idea what the mechanism is, but
pouring a box of dry Cream of Wheat on an anthill was amazingly
effective.  I did one application, and it reduced the number of ants by
about 90%.  I can only imagine what more than one application would
do.

Shannah