Re: [Shop-talk] Exterior nighttime surveillance cameras?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Exterior nighttime surveillance cameras?
From: Pat Horne <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2012 12:22:22 -0500
Jim, Check out www.supercircuits.com, they have good and inexpensive
cameras and recorders. They have some stand alone cameras with built-in
recorders. They also have higher price cameras they call "license plate"
cameras which are very low light cameras and some dynamic compression to
block out the headlights.

I have installed 4 of their 16 channel systems  using their CD33WHR-2
cameras
(http://www.supercircuits.com/Security-Cameras/Dome-Security-Cameras/CD33WHR-2)
both indoors and out. They are not the best cameras, but do the job in
restaurants. For the license plate use, I've used their PLPC101
(http://www.supercircuits.com/Security-Cameras/Fixed-Security-Cameras/PCLP101),
which does not have IR illumination, but is very low light level.

They also have some packaged devices that don't look like cameras, such
as their CVEBBD system
(http://www.supercircuits.com/Hidden-Cameras/Fixed-Covert-Cameras/CVTEBBD)
They may be able to customize a recorder for you.

My contact is Mindi Parsons at 1=-800-335-9777. She knows her stuff.Give
her a call if you like, even if you don't buy from them. You can tell
her I sent you.

These can be purchased directly, or I can order them for you if you
decide to go with this company.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Jim Franklin, On 7/31/2012 8:36 PM: