Re: [Shop-talk] Ford Explorer Brake Line Repair

To: Wayne <wmc_st@xxiii.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Ford Explorer Brake Line Repair
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2012 07:03:24 -0700
Cc: Shop Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Wow.  Who knew Ford was the only auto company on the planet that had an issue
with parts almost certainly supplied by a
third-party manufacturer
who likely sold similar--if not the same--parts to GM, Chrysler and quite
possibly some of the 'foreign' brands.

You learn something new every day.

Bob

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell@comcast.net