Re: [Shop-talk] camry hybrids

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] camry hybrids
From: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 13:29:54 -0500 (EST)
Thanks for some of what was replied to me. As the other stuff that
didn't help with my inquiry, well, you know what to do.

As for toyota comfort, our recently wrecked 01 avalon was a rocket ship
(even after 175k miles) and very very comfortable, even when three of
four passengers were 6'0" or better, myself being 6'5".

tim