Re: [Shop-talk] Alternative kitchen countertops?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Alternative kitchen countertops?
From: Scott <scott.hall.personal@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 00:42:56 -0500
What are the seams like, Phil? Does it look like a normal granite
countertop, or is it more like those 'granite' counterpanes I see that
are really floor tiles? My wife would like granite counters, but I've
been lobbying for 4x4 tile on cost. If the granite transformations look
like the traditional granite she wants, I'll cave.