Re: [Shop-talk] Nibbler

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Nibbler
From: "Karl Vacek" <KVacek@Ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 18:26:52 -0500
If this is a double post I apologize, but I didn't see it so let's try
again...

Thanks to all for the replies, both on the list and private.  Looks like the
HF air nibbler is the near-unanimous recommendation.  Even if it's a
seldom-used tool, I'll get one as soon as there's a coupon.  And some extra
dies and anvils too.
In a separate post I'll ask for advice on the larger problem, which is that
the HVAC is going to have to be replaced even if the nibbler helps me
squeeze another A/C season or two out of it.
Thanks again!
Karl