Re: [Shop-talk] Nibbler

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Nibbler
From: Scott <scott.hall.personal@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 08:13:15 -0500
I'll say this about a/c repair/replacement:

It's a LOT easier than I thought. If you've got even a smidgen of
mechanical aptitude AND the ability to plan the purchase, I see no
reason why that's not a DIY job. The markup on that stuff is INSANE,
such that I'd consider trying it, and I am horrible at electronics
(which seems to be the real work in a/c).

Karl, I'd think with a \year to plan that you'd have few issues.