[Shop-talk] Music in the Shop

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Shop-talk] Music in the Shop
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 15:37:58 -0500 7.0.1|January 17, 2006) at 12/08/2014 15:38:01, Serialize complete at 12/08/2014 15:38:01
OK, I have an question for those that may know an answer.

I currently have Directv.  I love the music channels.  I want to be able
to get them in the shop (a detached building about 100' away from the
house.)

I know I can add another dish and receiver and have service to the garage,
but that creates two problems.  One, I need to have a TV in there, and
second, I incur a monthly fee for the additional receiver.

Is there a way to broadcast the signal from one of my TVs out there?  I
don't need to change the channels once I'm there (but it would be nice if
possible.)

Any ideas?

TIA

Eric P