Re: [Shop-talk] Music in the Shop

To: <eric@megageek.com>, <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Music in the Shop
From: "Pat Horne" <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 15:35:10 -0600
Don't have experience with these as to range, but they should work as long
as the transmitter and receiver are plugged into outlets that are on the
same side of the 220v coming into the house/shop.
http://stereos.about.com/od/reviewsandrecommendations/fr/Powerline.htm

The other way is to use a FM transmitter in the house that can be picked up
in the shop. Don't have any experience there either.

Peace,
Pat