Re: [Shop-talk] 5x8 trailer decking ideas?

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] 5x8 trailer decking ideas?
From: Jim Franklin <jamesf@groupwbench.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 12:13:18 -0400
I'm in MA, up near the NH border. I was hoping for something lighter than the
resin board type of things, since I'll be near max weight with the 2 bikes
already. Probably makes sense just to get some CDX and deal with the seam; if
I run it longways at least I reduce mu chances of tripping on it :-)

jim