Re: [Shop-talk] back up camera wiring help

To: john niolon <jniolon@att.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] back up camera wiring help
From: John Innis <jdinnis@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 17:00:22 -0500
Cc: shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Not sure if yours is the same, but mine automatically selects V1 when the
Blue Wire is OPEN and V2 when the blue wire has +12 V.  I hooked mine up to
a DPDT switch with a center off position so I could have ON-OFF-AUTO.  The
Blue wire is hooked up to the common terminal of them switch, the Reverse
lights are on one leg and a +12 constant source on the other leg.  I really
like being able to flip it on any any time I want while pulling the trailer.