Re: [Shop-talk] Ever sell off all your tools?

To: Jim Franklin <jamesf@groupwbench.org>, "Shop-talk@autox.team.net" <Shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Ever sell off all your tools?
From: Lee Hart <LeeHart@LeeHart.Com>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 00:43:37 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
I bought a set of tools that way. They were mostly Snap-on tools in a pair of
Snap-on chests, bought for roughly the price of a new set of chests. The
former owner owned an auto repair shop and had not spun a wrench in a long
time.  He moved into a townhouse half the size of his house that I was buying.
He did regret the sale.

Lee

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device