Re: [Shop-talk] Ever sell off all your tools?

To: Undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Ever sell off all your tools?
From: "Matt" <mbarre@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 18:45:49 GMT
Cc: Shop-talk@autox.team.net
Full-name: "Matt" <mbarre@juno.com>
John wrote:
Unfortunately, my dad passed away reciently. ...   Sorry for your loss John.
My wife has been threatening me to get some projects moving and clean up the
shop.She claims "if you pass away and leave me with all that crap, I am gonna
have the garage sale you always dreamed of finding!" That's right Craig's ad:
BITTER WIDOW UNLOADS HUBBY's SHOP FOR PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR! I am not even a
senior citizen yet!  She is right though, time to get my butt in gear. I will
tell her to post it here as well.  MB