Re: [Shop-talk] Enclosed car trailer

To: Dave <dave1massey@cs.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Enclosed car trailer
From: Brad Kahler <bkahler1@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 20:46:18 -0400
Cc: Shop Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Hi Dave, nice seeing you an Linda at the convention :)

How much room do you have for the ratchet straps when using the wheel nets
(bonnets)?  I'm starting to think that in the confined spaces of an
enclosed trailer it might be somewhat of a pain to try get the wheel nets
around the wheels.

I'm not certain that I will install AC but I do want the trailer wired and
frame for it....just in case :)