Re: [Shop-talk] Enclosed car trailer

To: David Hillman <hillman@planet-torque.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Enclosed car trailer
From: Brad Kahler <bkahler1@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 08:55:26 -0400
Cc: Shop Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
I've tied vehicles down both ways. Usually it depended on what sort of tie
down access was available on any specific vehicle.  I've towed large and
small vehicles and never had issues either way and I've heard the pros and
cons for each method.  Sometimes I use a combination of the two methods.
Seems like each vehicle/trailer combination is different.