[Shop-talk] Is this thing still on? <Thanksgiving and Leaf Blowers>

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: [Shop-talk] Is this thing still on? <Thanksgiving and Leaf Blowers>
From: eric--- via Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2019 18:44:14 -0500 12/01/2019 06:44:11 PM, Serialize complete at 12/01/2019 06:44:11 PM

--===============3010162574408239766==

--=_alternative 008264FC852584C3_=

Hey, this list has been real quite lately.

I just got home from a 6 month EPIC build with the Army.  Experience of a
lifetime!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.  Again, I give thanks for the
awesome brain trust here!  (and as soon as I get this email back with the
donate link, I plan to drop some 'thanks' on the moderator!)

One question, in my quest to always buy tools when they are going on
clearance, I'm in the market for a backpack leaf blower.

Price is not really a limiting factor, but I want POWER!!!  Any
suggestions?  It seems that leaf blowers play the 'air compressor' game
and claim ridiculous stats with no one holding their feet to the fire.

Any suggestions?  I plan to buy right away.  I normally use Amazon but if
there is a place other that Amazon to get it, let me know.

Thanks again and I hope all is well!

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Tech Viper
Waldo Emerson
-Who is John Galt?

--=_alternative 008264FC852584C3_=

been real quite lately.</span>
from a 6 month EPIC build with the Army. &nbsp;Experience of a lifetime!</span>
had a great Thanksgiving. &nbsp;Again, I give thanks for the awesome brain
trust here! &nbsp;(and as soon as I get this email back with the donate
link, I plan to drop some 'thanks' on the moderator!)</span>
in my quest to always buy tools when they are going on clearance, I'm in
the market for a backpack leaf blower.</span>
a limiting factor, but I want POWER!!! &nbsp;Any suggestions? &nbsp;It
seems that leaf blowers play the 'air compressor' game and claim ridiculous
stats with no one holding their feet to the fire.</span>
&nbsp;I plan to buy right away. &nbsp;I normally use Amazon but if there
is a place other that Amazon to get it, let me know.</span>
I hope all is well!</span>
Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.<br>
Tech Viper<br>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</span>

--===============3010162574408239766==--