Re: [Shop-talk] Is this thing still on? <Thanksgiving and Leaf Blowers>

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Is this thing still on? <Thanksgiving and Leaf Blowers>
From: Bob Spidell via Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2019 06:53:17 -0800

--------------5F8EB100685C04EEDFA48A8A

When I finally moved close to an Orchard Hardware I was delighted. Then,
the Orchard closed down, but was replaced by an Ace Hardware which seems
better all around than the OSH (more fasteners!).  There appears to be a
few Aces in this region that are owned by the same guy.

Bob

On 12/2/2019 5:53 AM, Tim . via Shop-talk wrote:
> My contribution is that I use the detachable unit from my Husky shop
> vac. It is fine for what I need it for but does require an extension
> cord which is not a big deal for my half acre or so lot.
>
> My gripe is that amazon is bad bad bad. Support brick and mortar shops
> because if we don't they will one day all be gone. Remember Sears? I
> remember having a hardware store in the small town we live it. That's
> gone. I can go on and on.
>
> tim

--------------5F8EB100685C04EEDFA48A8A

  <head>
      charset=windows-1252">
  </head>
    When I finally moved close to an Orchard Hardware I was delighted.
    Then, the Orchard closed down, but was replaced by an Ace Hardware
    which seems better all around than the OSH (more fasteners!).  There
    appears to be a few Aces in this region that are owned by the same
    guy.<br>
    Bob<br>
      Shop-talk wrote:<br>
cite="mid:DM6PR04MB51472CE3F4439B0385A9C9CEB4430@DM6PR04MB5147.namprd04.prod.outlook.com">
        charset=windows-1252">
{margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;} </style>
        font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
        My contribution is that I use the detachable unit from my Husky
        shop vac. It is fine for what I need it for but does require an
        extension cord which is not a big deal for my half acre or so
        lot. </div>
        font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
        font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
        My gripe is that amazon is bad bad bad. Support brick and mortar
        shops because if we don't they will one day all be gone.
        Remember Sears? I remember having a hardware store in the small
        town we live it. That's gone. I can go on and on. </div>
        font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
        font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
        tim</div>

--------------5F8EB100685C04EEDFA48A8A--