Re: [Shop-talk] Is this thing still on? <Thanksgiving and Leaf Blowers>

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Is this thing still on? <Thanksgiving and Leaf Blowers>
From: Mark J Bradakis via Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2019 21:31:54 -0700
On 12/1/19 4:44 PM, eric--- via Shop-talk wrote:
> Hey, this list has been real quite lately.
>
> I just got home from a 6 month EPIC build with the Army.  Experience
> of a lifetime!
>
> I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.  Again, I give thanks for
> the awesome brain trust here!  (and as soon as I get this email back
> with the donate link, I plan to drop some 'thanks' on the moderator!)

Yep, still here.  And thanks for the contribution to assist in keeping
it here.

I did, however, discover a problem earlier today.  Right near the donate
link is a link to archives of the various lists.  And these archives
have a search function.  Problem is that even though messages are
getting added to the archives, the search function is not including new
messages.  Not sure when this happened, but it may have been as early as
2012.  I've not yet looked into what is happening, if it is maybe some
size limit or some obscure software routine that broke when some system
file was updated or what. These Team.Net archives are a great resource,
I want them to remain as helpful as possible.  I'll see if I can fix the
current problem, or look into a whole new scheme.  Just something else
for your overpaid and underworked list admin to do with all the free
time he has on his hands!

mjb.

utox.team.net