Re: [Shop-talk] LP Generator supply

To: "shop-talk@autox.team.net" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] LP Generator supply
From: Donald H Locker <dhlocker@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2021 06:24:07 -0400
I'm surprised to see responses assuming natural gas is the house supply.

In the original post, Jim specifically stated that he has LPG/Propane
house heating with a large tank for supply. Someone, somewhere along the
line missed that fact and that piece of conversation went off the rails.

Donald.
--

<https://www.jbtools.com/buffalo-tools-gen4000lp-4000-watt-propane-generator/?wi=off&gclid=CjwKCAjwyIKJBhBPEiwAu7zll1U54VH4euJneVO0jmOzjdgwy6-t0MUdEtaEHYXf_7W0sQxKo54TphoC__4QAvD_BwE>