Re: Spit safety question...

To: David Stevely <DStevely@webleicester.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Spit safety question...
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Aug 1998 22:34:46 -0700
David,
You get my emotions really churning on that issue.  I really hate the
way we accept the fact that we now have, "disposable Cars".  Frankly, I
believe that Crumple zones are the biggest ripoff that has ever been
concocted.  The only ones who benefit form that are the body shops and
more often the new car dealers.

Give me a strong car any day, I'll take my chances on the energy
absorbing properties of the car.

Joe Curry