Re: Spit safety question...

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Spit safety question...
From: GT6in@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 01:31:50 EDT
     I might as well jump in here since this has been nagging me since
forever.  Were there ever any tests done on the GT6 concerning the safety of
the gas tank sitting inside the car and right in the back?  Seems to me it is
a lethal combo in a rear end hit.  The show on TLC last week got me thinking
when they showed the classic pinto collision.  Good program though, even
showed a guy driving a green late model spit with some funky clothes on.  Is
that how they really dressed back then? :)
Tom