RE: Changing 67' Rear end

To: "'Andrew Mace'" <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>,
Subject: RE: Changing 67' Rear end
From: Chris Prugh <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 1998 14:15:57 -0700
Hey kids,

        I'd be careful here....I seem to remember a buddies 68 had quite the =
clearance problem after completing the swing spring swap.  Seem to =
recall he had to stay with the narrower rims/tires.  Maybe others who =
have first hand knowledge of this swap can clarify.

Chris Prugh
72 Spitfar
Morgan Hill, CA
prubrew@ix.netcom.com