Re: HAZARD LIGHTS

To: "Bowen, Patrick A" <jak0pab@jak10.med.navy.mil>
Subject: Re: HAZARD LIGHTS
From: James <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 14:51:48 +0000
Does your boot light, and cirgarett lighter work? if not sounds like
it's the bottem most fuese.  The permenantly on circuets one.

You may also like to check your flasher unit for the hazzards, swap it
with your turn one.

If it still don't work theres plenty more that can go wrong.

I found it took me a two weekends to overhaull the wiring, that included
replaceing wires in the loom, working out which bit did what, adding
re-wrapping the wire.  It's well worth doing, my car has perfectly
functioning electrics.

--
James Carpenter
Yellow '79 spit wired by a trained marmot