Re: Leaning Rear Wheel

To: "Bollinger, Bob D. (BODB)" <BODB@chevron.com>
Subject: Re: Leaning Rear Wheel
From: robert.perciaccante@pharma.Novartis.com
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 05:34:32 -0400
Bob,

The floating feeling could be from the shocks being worn out... it would
give the car the feeling of floating on water, especially over dips in the
road.

As for the rear leaf springs, I would recommend replacing them both with
new or having your re-arced...  Have no idea what that costs...

Just my $.02

Bob

"Bollinger, Bob D. (BODB)" <BODB@chevron.com> on 08/10/98 09:53:26 AM

Please respond to "Bollinger, Bob D. (BODB)" <BODB@chevron.com>