Re: Leaning Rear Wheel

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Leaning Rear Wheel
From: Reed Mideke <rmideke@interbase.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 09:48:26 -0700
Darn, That must be my problem. I've been missing a rear leaf spring
this whole time. Mine is so damaged it seems to have rotated ninety
deg., right through the body.

Sorry, it's monday morining ;-?

BTW, if you think your spit floats (yuch) try driving a '67
Continental with $29 275/75's and dead shocks... Now thats floating !

--
Reed Mideke                                        rmideke@interbase.com