RE: Leaning Rear Wheel

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Leaning Rear Wheel
From: "Bollinger, Bob D. (BODB)" <BODB@chevron.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 13:40:04 -0700
First - I guess I didn't mention specifically that the car itself sits
level, it's just that the left rear wheel is tilted in at the top and
the right rear wheel is perfectly straight up and down.

Second - Wow!! So many responses.  Thanks to everyone.  I've always had
a "thing" for Triumphs and now seeing the camaraderie of other owners it
makes me more sure that I want a Triumph (or else misery loves
company...kidding).  I'm sure I wouldn't find as helpful of a group, or
even a group at all, if I had a Fiat Spyder or something like that.  I
think from all the responses that the problem is not a major fatal flaw
and that the car is worth pursuing.  I'll probably take it to a mechanic
next Monday and I'll let the list know what comes of it.

Thanks again for all the help.

Bob
Hopefully soon to be Spitfire owner.