Re: Leaning Rear Wheel

To: "Bollinger, Bob D. (BODB)" <BODB@chevron.com>
Subject: Re: Leaning Rear Wheel
From: bharris <harris88@rochester.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 23:01:25 -0400
Bob,
    I'm glad you feel that way,I was thinking that it was not a "fatal
flaw" as a matter of fact,if the spring is indeed new and not
defective,I would look to the service manual(a Must)under replacing the
rear spring and note the proper procedure for torqueing the rear
suspension. I think the wheels are supposed to support the weight before
final tightening. If I did not do it myself, I would loosen everything
and re tightrn,according to the book.
                                           Good Luck
                                           Bob Harris