My Bad (Apologies...No LBC Content)

To: Spitfire List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: My Bad (Apologies...No LBC Content)
From: Chris Prugh <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 20:24:15 -0700
Listers,

        Judging by the 150+ messages I waded thru this afternoon, I can safely =
say this is a pretty volatile topic.  I originally asked that all =
comment be directed straight to me, as I knew this would be a hot one.  =
I was so fed up with these CNN polls saying how the American public =
loves and forgives and wholly backs Bubba that I thought I could get a =
pretty good cross section of the country here on the lists.  Granted, we =
are all a little masochistic, what with our hobby of choice ... but I =
was curious.

        Well .. color me curious no more.  I got plenty of feedback, and =
apparently, so did you.  For this I am sorry.  Not for asking the =
original question, but because the responses went list wide.

        Manute Bol, an almost 8' center in the NBA a few years back, was =
playing for my home team here, the Warriors.  Whenever Manute, or Nute =
as we lovingly referred to him, made a boneheaded move, he would =
proclaim to his team mates that it was "My Bad". =20

Asking this sort of question on a list designed for Triumphs ONLY was =
"MY BAD", and unlike the "man" sitting in the President's Office of the =
White House ... I am TRULY sorry

Chris Prugh
72 Spitfar
Morgan Hill, CA