Proof copies of Mail List Logos

To: Spitfire Mail List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Proof copies of Mail List Logos
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 20:30:00 -0700
Hey Guys and gals,
Today, I got proofs of the final artwork for the mail list decals.  I
have posted them in the same place as the centercap examples I have
previously mentioned.  http://home1.gte.net/spitlist/centercaps.htm.

The colors are going to be more true-to-life than the images on the
site.  The gray is going to be chrome, the blue will be lighter and the
red will be darker.  Sorry about how slow this loads, but they are
pretty large files.

I should have the decals in hand at the end of the week and start
shipping immediately.  I already have envelopes addressed.

I can now start receiving payments that I have delayed until now so I
could concentrate on getting the orders and artwork done.

Payments should be sent to me at the following address:

Joe Curry
19308 224th. Court NE
Woodinville, WA 98072

As previously mentioned, the cost is $2.00 per decal.  If anybody is
unsure of what you have on order (as confused as I have been, I'm sure
there are some) please EMAIL me and I'll confirm.

Regards,
Joe Curry

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer