Re: PWDA rebuild

To: Richard Ceraldi-ERC004 <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Subject: Re: PWDA rebuild
From: christopher.leblanc@rss.rockwell.com
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 17:06:57 -0500
A couple of people have asked me this question so let me clarify.
I have not found the parts yet.  I haven't looked actually.  I did read the
article on the VTR site and assumed it wouldn't be a big deal to get the
necessary o-rings.  If it is a big deal, I will probably just eliminate the
pwda from the system as it is my understanding that the only thing it does
is light up a bulb at the moment you have discovered there is problem with
the brakes.
Chris LeBlanc

Richard Ceraldi-ERC004 <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com> on 08/19/98
04:48:00 PM