Re: PWDA rebuild

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: PWDA rebuild
From: Sam Gentry <hsgentry@cfw.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 20:15:23 -0400
I sent a private email to Chris, but maybe I should tell everyone.  The O
rings to fix the older type DPWA (the one with two plugs) are available from:

http://www.pspglobal.com/frameset.html

They are a hydraulic supplier and sell O rings.  You want EP (ethylene
propylene) material to stand up to Dot 4 or lower fluid.  I don't remember
the exact size, but I found one that would seal on the ID of the bore and
on the OD of the grove for the rings.  Seems to work pretty well.

I understant that the newer type (one plug) is a little different.  I don't
know what they take, but it sould be more or less the same.

Sam