Re: dies on a hill!

To: Atwell Haines <carbuff@nac.net>
Subject: Re: dies on a hill!
From: Wayne Lowry <hotwheels@longviewtx.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 12:02:21 -0500
It could be a lot of things ignition related. My experience in this involved a
distributor cap. 3 or 4 miles and it stopped running. Cool down....fired right
up for another 3 or 4!!
Replaced the cap and 4000 miles of trouble free (ignition at least) enjoyment!
Bruce Lowry
60 Bugeye "Cosmo" AN5L33540