LIST DECALS SENT

To: Triumphs Mail List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: LIST DECALS SENT
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 20:33:32 -0700
Yesterday I picked up the list decals and some of the centercap stickers
from the production shop.

After staying up until 4:30 this morning, I got the majority of them
shipped today.

The only ones that are yet to be sent are those that are to be
accompanied by some of the Centercap logos that are not ready yet.
Those are supposed to be completed Tuesday.

For those of you who ordered the Static cling decals, I applied one for
each list on Huxley's windscreen today and here is what I found works
best.

1. Clean the windshield thoroughly where the decal is to be applied.
2. Peel the label off the paper backing and spray the glass with a thin
mist of water.
3. Apply the decal to the wet area and position it as desired.
4. Use a plastic squeegee or credit card to work the water from under
the decal.

Note: make sure your credit card doesn't have any sharp edges or burrs
that will scratch the painted surface of the decal.

Regards,
Joe Curry

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer