Re: 1500 Spitfire questions

To: "Brian E. Serra" <Brian.Serra@ey.com>
Subject: Re: 1500 Spitfire questions
From: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@tibco.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 11:12:37 -0500
Brian,

Yes, I believe there is only one speaker. My original handbook says,
"The speaker unit is fitted in the R.H. parcel tray and, for good
reception, ensure it is not covered when using the radio."

I just posted another email regarding the British Car Festival, check it
out - especially the "don't be shy" part. If I can enter my gimpy Spit,
so can you! ;)

You should be able to find many spare parts and suppliers at the
festival, but have a look here for other resources:
http://www.enteract.com/~vmichael/resources.html under "Suppliers"

Vic M.

Brian E. Serra wrote:

> Vic,
> Was there only one speaker? I do not have either glove box. Maybe I could
>find a set at Oakton Comm College car show. I will be there, but I am not sure
>if I am going to be in the show though.
> The PPO removed many "extra" components from the car such as: wipers, heater,
>glove boxes, radio and mount, speakers, air pump and misc. emissions equip. I
>will also be looking for a full heater system too.
>
> BS

Victor Michael                     |           vmichael@tibco.com
Systems Engineer                   |         Voice (312) 214-2327
TIBCO Finance Technology Inc.      |         Pager (800) 759-8888
CTS, Chicago                       |                 Pin# 1583904
'77 Spitfire                    http://www.enteract.com/~vmichael