Re: Fwd: Rear Wheel Knock/Noise?

To: PVanDuyne@aol.com
Subject: Re: Fwd: Rear Wheel Knock/Noise?
From: Edward Hamilton <hamilton@ptd.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 14:23:34 -0400
Pete,
If you still have the noise, after investigating other lister suggestions, you
may
want to inspect the swing spring.  The access panel is behind the seats.  There
are four bolts which attach the spring to the top of the differential.  If they
are not torqued properly, the spring can move laterally.  Makes a heck of a
noise
when changing directions, going around corners, etc.

Best regards,
Ed Hamilton