Re: GT6 Valences

To: Richard Ceraldi-ERC004 <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>,
Subject: Re: GT6 Valences
From: jak0pab@jak10.med.navy.mil (Bowen, Patrick A)
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 06:59:50
Something I have been looking at was whether new valances could effectively
be made out of ABS plastic.  I found a supplier on the net.  If that would
work how hard would it be to make some other items such as glove boxes and
such, all they are are flat pieces of cardboard folded and attached to fit?
 Has anybody looked at this before?

Patrick Bowen