Re: SPITFIRE: Normal dash light behaviours

To: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@tibco.com>
Subject: Re: SPITFIRE: Normal dash light behaviours
From: James <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 07:14:09 +0000
What about the littel bullet connecter, connected to the white wire
hanging down in space,  On my car it comes from the wiring loom where
the heater box is.  It's on when the accessory circuet is on, one and
two clicks of the ignition switch.  It was put there to plug the
orriginal radio in.  If you need an always live connecter, the purple
wires are always live, I would fuse them, because the fuse rating for
all it's branches is more than on branch can take.

Mmmm do I smell smoke:-)